Your dog’s birthday is coming soon and you are thinking about a beautiful cake, which your furry friend will love? You don’t need to search any more, use our best dog cake recipe below. This lovely cake filled with healthy ingredients will make the day for your doggo, for sure!
What ingredients will you need:
– 900 g (2 pounds) of minced meat (turkey or chicken)
– 4 carrots
– 560 g (2 and 1/3 cups) of spinach
– 330 g (1 and 1/2 cups) of boiled rice
– 2 tablespoons of sunflower oil
– 6 eggs
– 400 g (1 and 3/4 cups) of round grain rice
– 750 g (3 cups) of curd
– Dog biscuits
How to make a dog cake?
- Stir the meat, small carrot cubes, spinach, boiled rice and 2 raw eggs in a bowl. Boil the remaining eggs, let them cool down and cut them into slices.
- Divide the meat mixture into four parts. Press one part onto a bottom of 24 cm/9 in. diameter round cake tin, spread slices of boiled eggs on the top and cover it with the other part of the meat mixture. Bake for 45-50 minutes in an oven heated to 180° C/350° F. Repeat the same with the remaining meat mixture and eggs to get two cake layers.
- Boil the round grain rice, drain thoroughly, let it cool down and mix it with the curd. Spread most of the curd mix over one of the cake layers, and cover it with the other layer. Decorate the top with the remaining curd. Place dog biscuits on the top and your cake is ready!
We can’t wait to see your dog’s birthday photos! Tag #pawsdoc on Instagram!